Want to know when new tips are added? Add
your name to our mailing list for our e-mail updates. This list will
not be sold, traded or given away.
Trading Record - First
5 Months -
Nasdaq Real-time Signals
The Nasdaq Real-time Signals service began Sept. 18,2000 and data is
through the close of February 16, 2001 of actual trades.
- 99 days available to trade. 98 days were traded. This service trades
- 14 weeks of the 21 weeks traded have been profitable, including partial
due to vacation at Christmas time.
- 55 of traded days were profitable making net profits of $73,440
- 43 of Traded days were losing days making losses of $37,820
- The day has a 56.12% chance of being a winner!
- The week has a 66.67% chance of being a winner!
- Profitable to-date five of six months and counting!
- Average winning day gains $1335.27
- Average losing days loses $ 879.73
- Average winning week gains $3039.28
- Average losing week loses $ 931.43
Winning Days are 152% larger than losing days and take place more
The net profits for the above period, after commisions of $20
and slippage are $36,030.
- This is an average of $367.65 per trading day, per trading day traded.
- The largest losing day was $3320 on Jan. 12, 2001.
- The largest winning day was $4020 on Sept. 29, 2000.
- The longest losing streak was Jan 10 to Jan 16, 2001: Four consecutive
days that lost $7120 total.
- This is an average of -$1780 per day.
- The longest winning streak was Sept. 29 to Oct, 12, 2000, 10 consecutive
days that had profits of $19,380 total.
- This is an average of $1938 per day.
- 592 trades have been made through Feb. 16, 2001.
- 345 trades have been winners averaging $213.50 per trade entered.
- 247 trades have been losses averaging $150.93 per trade entered.
- A winning trade is 141% larger than a losing trade on average.
- Of the 592 trades made, 354 have been 2-contract entries on e-mini
NQ or 59.8%.
- The balance of trades made, 238 trades have been single contract entries.
All of this is available to any trader. Take a free
one week trial.