Want to know when new tips are added? Add
your name to our mailing list for our e-mail updates. This list will
not be sold, traded or given away.
Trading Record - First
6 Months -
Nasdaq Real-time Signals
The first six months of online intraday trading for the emini Nasdaq
100 including commentary, instruction, and Real-time Trading Signals has
been completed as of March 16th, 2001.
Accumulated Total Net Profits are $ 48,137.50 after deducting commissions
of $14,027.50 and slippage as determined by Time and Sales Records of
the CME, 30-60 seconds after the signal time sent checked by Atomic Clock
Total Gross Profits of 88,140.00 were accomplished after commission and
slippage cost. Total Gross Losses of $40,002.50 took place including commission
and slippage cost. This is a ratio of 2.20 dollars won to dollars lost.
- 117 of 118 days were traded.
- Vacation was from Dec. 19, 2000 thru Jan. 2, 2001.
- 70 days of the 117 days traded were profitable.
- 47 days of the 117 days were unprofitable.
- 59.83% of days traded were profitable.
- 75.00% of weeks traded were profitable. (18 of 24).
- 767 trades have been made.
- 460 of these trades are winners averaging $191.61 per trade after
commission and slippage.
- 307 of these trades are losses averaging -$130.30 per trade including
commissions and slippage.
- 454 trades were two lots or 59.19%
- 313 trades were single contracts or 40.81%.
This is a very active defensively operated trading service that
trades one and two lot entries of mini Nasdaq 100. Its sole objective
is profit, above all other considerations. These profits are obtained
by using whatever method seems appropriate at that point in time.
- The average profitable day provides $1259.14 in profits.
- The average losing day costs $851.12.
- The average winning week makes $3047.87 in profits.
- The average losing week costs $1020.00.
- Largest drawdown was $6,820.00 on a closing basis
We make few forecasts for the day before it begins but trade to take
as much as we can from what is offered to us by the market. We stop out
many successful trades, as it may seem appropriate to do so, rather than
sit and wait. If we miss a trade, it is no big deal as another trade is
just around the corner. If we have a losing day, it is no big deal as
a winning day is just around the corner.
All of this is available to any trader. Take a free
one week trial.