Daytrading | Bulletin
Signals | Overnight
Technical Analysis | Novice Trading | Free Daytrading Ebook
1) What size account balance do I need to trade the S&P 500?
10) Can I choose a different sound than the default used on the demo page?
11) What is slippage and how is it calculated?
12) What does "Flash Fill" mean?
13) What is a Turning Point?
14) Could you explain to me advantages or reasons SP futures are used instead of SP options?
15) What are Halves and Handles?
16) Can you explain Fair Value?
17) In your daily charting do you use 1-minute ticks?
18) Would larger stops be a mistake,considering high volatility, smaller contract (i.e. E-mini), and moving up to the large contract?
19) Doesn't the TRIN give better direction than volume?
20) Would appreciate knowing what parameters you use when setting up your Bollinger Bands (w/ the goal of price-bar penetration signaling a (pending) reversal)?
21) Also, do these parameters vary according to the time-frame you are trading (ie, 1min different than 5min, different than 30min, different than 60min, different than daily, etc.)?
Time Signals | Day Trading Newsletter | Trading
Daytrading Tips | Trader's Tool Box | Day Trade Links | Contact Us
|Copyright 1997-2008 Daytraderís Bulletin There is a risk of loss in futures trading.|